Sunday, September 21, 2008

WICKED in Chicago

One of the highlights of my trip to Chicago was seeing the Broadway show Wicked. I LOVED IT!! I hope to see it again when it comes to Tempe next year. I just love down town Chicago.

Me and my niece Aubrey outside of the Oriental Theater. It was such a gorgeous theater which only added to the Wicked experience! We had a wonderful girls night out. I love my sister so much and am so glad I was able to go visit her for a week. It was much needed therapy for me!

Wicked is a must see as far as I am concerned. We had great seats which always makes it nice when going to a broadway show, so thanks Troy for getting us the tickets.

Love the city of Chicago. I make a trip every year. This was the first year I went without my kids or Justin. It's always nice to have a mommy break! I did miss the kids quite a bit.

3 comments:

Donelle said...

I love Wicked. So glad that you were able to see it. Girls nights are the best!

Kristen P. said...

I am so GREEN with envy! I have been playing the soundtrack non stop i love the music. I don't get to see it till it comes next year. I'm tring to talk Matt into doing a LA trip so I can see it sooner. Glad you had fun on your trip!!

Alene said...

I loved Wicked too! Your whole trip looks fantastic! I'm glad you got to get away.