Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hunter Turned 5 on September 3rd!!!

We had decided to have Hunter's birthday party at the end of September because we had so many photo shoots and trips out of town and boy am I glad we planned it that way. Of course I didn't want him to have to wait until then to get his presents from us so we gave them to him on his actual birthday. He was so excited! I love birthdays and seeing my kids get so excited about what they got. YEAH more train stuff! The kids and I have just loved the GEO track train set. It has been such a good investment for us and now with an unfinished basement we have plenty of room for it to be out and not in the way, which makes it that much more fun! They just came out with airplanes for the set and I was so excited to just them for the kids.
This has been a GREAT toy! Hunter LOVES it! He wants to read all by himself so bad, because Kiersten can and the TAG lets him feel like he is doing it all by himself. It works amazing and so far has been worth the expense. I love educational toys that the kids actually use and this has been one of those toys! Happy Birthday Bud!

No comments: