Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Sorry I got my pictures a little out of order. The party was so fun, Justin was a wonderful Wizard and all the kids just loved him. He loves to be the hero of our kids parties!

So cute King Hunter and his Royal Knights!

These were the Royal invites for King Hunter's Birthday Celebration! We had his party several weeks late due to other scheduled things, so I was so excited for it to finally be here. I love parties with a theme and this one was especially fun for me...................it was like therapy to plan! We decided to have seven little boys come for the first hour and play some fun games, then @ 5 all the girls come to join in the feast and rest of the birthday festivities.
Here is the Wizard giving King Hunter and his Knights a ride on the royal horses. The boys loved being knights on the horses. Sir Jacob was a noble knight!

King Hunter is so brave and honest.

Sir Hunter Seline is a strong knight.

Sir Logan is a brave and very adorable knight.

2 comments:

The Parkers said...

Wow! I'm impressed. Can I steal this idea? Oh, and can you send that horse thingy out here?

Anonymous said...

becky- you have quite the talent! i'm always amazed when i get on your blog and see what fun things your family is up to now!! i will be calling you when i have to start planning birthday parties for sure =)