Sunday, September 21, 2008

Marla's Sweet Family

Garrett Rogers Hoyt was blessed while I was visiting my sister. Isn't her family adorable! It was so fun to go back and visit them. My planned trip couldn't have came at a better time in my life. It was just what I needed, so I could try to catch my breath! I loved my week there and it was hard to come home............except I missed my kids dearly!

My nephew Nolan................he is such a character. He was my little buddy all week and I just loved being around him. He has such a great personality and he always made me laugh!

Garrett Rogers Hoyt.............absolutely adorable little guy! I loved holding him!

Rieley standing by the flowers Justin sent to me. One thing I am learning more and more is that I need to be grateful for the little things. It was sweet of Justin to send me these flowers. They were so pretty!

Rieley is in football this year and I got to be there for his first game. I love this guy!

No comments: