Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Trip To Chicago...............

Open Faced Shrimp Sandwiches! Absolutely Delicious!! I went to visit my sister in Chicago for a week and her husband Troy and I made a delicious birthday dinner for her. These Shrimp Sandwiches were so good, I'll have to post the recipe. They would be great for a party and they look elegant.

We ate out on their back patio that they recently had redone. It was a beautiful evening and the food was great. The food was great but it didn't beat the company, I just love my sister so much and don't know what I'd do without her. Besides the shrimp sandwiches we had shrimp cocktail, lemon grilled shrimp, and coconut fried shrimp...............of course we had to have bottle neck root beer, great combination.

I love shrimp so this was my idea of a wonderful meal!

1 comment:

The Parkers said...

Wow, Tate would be in hog, no make that Shrimp heaven! Looks delicious. You know, if you're willing to fly to Chicago to see a sister, why not New York to see a cousin?