Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oh Do We Have A Secret To Tell..........

Come September 29th Our Mommy
Will Be Buying 4 Suckers Instead Of 3!
Our kids are so excited...well Kiersten and Hunter. Logan's first comment was, " WHHHAT ........THE...........HECKKKK!" He says it so funny and we were all surprise when that was what his initial reaction was. He also said, "No we don't need a baby........I da baby!" He is in for a rude awakening!!!
Kiersten on the other hand thought it was the best day of her life and couldn't stop thinking about the baby. Kiersten is so sweet and will be the BEST big sister EVER! Hunter was happy and excited as well. They both ask me how the baby is doing everyday and come rub my belly before they go to bed every night. I am loving their excitement!!!

7 comments:

anna said...

So cute! Congrats on number 4!!! I saw that announcement at Steph's house....way cute!

allisonj_2004 said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited you'll be cought up. Let me know how things are going. Wish I could come help.

Alison said...

Holy Cow, what are you CRAZY? :)
I'm really excited for you. Congratulations!

TheShumWAYS said...

Yeah... I was waiting for you to post something. The announcement is darling. How are you feeling?

dezertgirlaz said...

Congrats Becky!!

Jade said...

TOO Cute!! Congratulations!

Alene said...

Congratulations Becky! I should check my mail more often, especially if it brings cute announcements...you are amazing!