Monday, March 23, 2009

Out of Africa

What cute kids!!! Looks like heaven to me with the clouds and my kids. They are my world and I love them so much! They make me a better person and they give me more then I could ever express. I feel so blessed to have them be part of my life and to be their mother. They each have such great and different personalities! I am learning so much because of them. I just want to tell them Thanks for being you and for being so fun!
There was a big pile of dirt that the boys climbed up and I thought with the beautiful clouds it would make for a great picture. Aren't they adorable!
A guy passing by asked if we wanted him to take our whole family picture, I love when people offer that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am always so impressed with how much you guys do with your kids!! they are going to grow up with some great traveling memories!! i still want to come see your house. . someday!
heidi