Thursday, March 19, 2009

Out of Africa Wildlife Park

One of the days on Spring Break we took the kids to the Out of Africa Wildlife Park. It was really fun and the kids loved it. We highly recommend it! It was neat to see the animals up close and personal.
This is Kiersten feeding a camel a carrot. The kids got to pet the camels nose and thought that was pretty cool.
This is Logan feeding the camel. Hunter was shockingly not as brave as the other kids with feeding the animals.
The giraffe was the funnest to feed I thought.
Logan and Kiersten getting to feed the giraffe.
Logan was so brave! Once Logan fed the giraffe he said, "Eeeww icky, he lick me!"
That's Justin feeding the giraffe for Hunter.
I love this picture!
Apparently the giraffe loved it as well because the next thing it tried to do was give me a french kiss!
Now Hunter was never afraid of the huge snakes, go figure. He just loved them and couldn't pet them enough!
Logan and Kiersten enjoyed the snakes as well. I thought it was kind of creepy to be that close to the snakes. Hopefully Logan doesn't think you can just pet any snakes, as we have rattle snakes out here? Scary!
Logan did get up when the snake got his face close to Logan's................yea he does have some common sense!
Hunter liked this snake the best! It's about 13 feet long and weighs 75 lbs.

1 comment:

anna said...

Looks like so much fun! I've never taken my kids there but I've always wondered what it was like, now I know!
Thanks for sharing!