Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

Every year when it is Teacher Appreciation Week I stress over what to do for my kids teachers. So far we have absolutely LOVED our teachers each school year and want to make sure they feel loved during this week. So this year I decided to make a chocolate dipped strawberry bouquet for the teachers. It turned out gorgeous! Kiersten and Hunter's teachers were in awe when they saw them. It was great! They were easier to make then they look and I had a lot of fun doing them even though I got up at 5:00 this morning to start making them. I wanted to get them started before Justin left for work at 7:00 incase Mr. Grant needed some attention
.
We love Mrs. Moore and Mrs. Lines! They go out of their way for my kids and I appreciate it so much! YUMMY! I have to be honest I didn't even eat a single one........... now that really shows I love these teachers! I sacrificed so their bouquets could look full :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow Becky!! Those look soooo good. You did an awesome job! You definitely have a knack for being creative. I want to be like you when I grow up:) Have a good weekend!

Alison said...

They look delicious~

allisonj_2004 said...

YOU NEED TO GIVE US INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW YOU DID IT. START TO FINISH AND WHILE YOUR THEIR THE CUPCAKES AND THE BON BONS.

GirlyGirl said...

you did a good job amd they tasted really good

BiggsFamily said...

Those look so delicious and gorgeous!! your just SO talented and I like Heathers comment want to be like you when I grow up :)!