Monday, May 24, 2010

New Sea Life Aquarium in Tempe

Kiersten's 3rd Grade class in front of the New Sea Life Aquarium at the Mill's Mall in Tempe. I was a driver/chaperon for this all school field trip. I was bummed that they wouldn't allow us to bring any of our younger children........Logan would have loved it. Thanks to Gloria and my Mom for keeping Logan and Mr. Grant for me. Rachel, Katelynn, Hunter, Kiersten and Alison.
Hunter was so happy Kendall was in our car. I was so happy Stacy or Mrs. Moore was in our car as well. We had a fun time visiting even though I was getting over strep throat. I went to the First Care on Saturday to find out I indeed had strep. I was a bit tired before the trip ever began but it was worth it.
The kids got to feel star fishes. Being at the aquarium made me want to go scuba diving. I love being under the water!
These are little shrimp that would crawl all over your hand. It kind of tickled!
The kids had a wonderful time!
Kiersten enjoyed the tickle shrimp! Nice hot pink finger nails!
Hunter loved feeling all the sea creatures! I can't wait til my kids are old enough to take scuba diving........they'll love it!
Hunter could have stayed there for hours feeling the shrimp crawl on his hand.
Kendall and Hunter being silly in the glass dome! These are pretty cool cause it makes you feel like you are right in the tank with the fish!
Kiersten, Katelynn and Alison
This was the kids favorite fish.............a parrot fish!
I have no idea what was going on in this picture but I love the boys expressions.........hilarious!
I was trying to get a picture of Kiersten behind this tank but these silly fish kept swimming in front of her face. It looks like these two fish are kissing each other and Kiersten!
We had a fun time! I was so worn out I asked Stacy to drive on the way home. Glad the kids school was able to take them on this field trip. We just LOVE D.P.A.

No comments: