Monday, May 3, 2010

Sweet.......Sweet....Boy

Mr. Grant is such a happy baby! I love it! After having 3 very colicky babies, Mr. Grant is just pure joy for me! I am really enjoying him. Happy babies are a MILLION times easier. I didn't fully realize how hard my first three colicky babies were until I had Mr. Grant. It's probably a good thing I had colicky babies because I am already getting baby hungry. Which is crazy considering Mr. Grant is still a baby. He is absolutely gorgeous!
WOW.....watch out ladies!
I love just watching him explore!
I cut Mr. Grant's hair a bit so now I can style it. He looks sooo cute with his little Mohawk. Hunter loves that I do Grant's hair like a Mohawk!
Little Stink is getting ready to crawl!
Carson Shupe comes over a lot and is so good with Mr. Grant. She just loves him! She'll sit with me in the rocking chair as I feed Mr. Grant and watch Blue's Clues! Carson entertains Grant quite a bit and is so gentle with him.
They were having a good ol' time playing on the floor. Love Mr. Grant's muscle shirt! One thing I love about Mr. Grant is how he crosses his feet at the ankles when I am feeding him his bottle. It's just so cute and something I remember Hunter doing when he was a baby. Mr. Grant weighs around 18 lbs now. I am so grateful to have a healthy baby! He is growing and developing just like he should.

No comments: