Friday, September 30, 2011

Grammy's Birthday Sleepovers

That Mother-in-law of mine is AMAZING!!!
Several years ago she started a new tradition, once her grand kids turn 3 she takes them for a birthday sleep over. She takes them to the dollar store where they get to pick out as many toys as they are old. Once they get a little older she lets them pick a toy out at Walmart in the amount that they are old. She lets them pick where they want to have dinner. She even buys them a movie to watch that night.
Everyone of my kids LOVES this individual time they get to spend with their Grammy!
I am so grateful my kids have such a wonderful Grammy!
I asked Hunter if he wanted to wear this cute outfit and he said,
"Yeah baby I can be Grammy's Hero for the night!!
The back of his shirt says, "When I grown up I want to be a hero".....so I think that is where he got that from, but you never know with Hunter. Thanks mom for being so amazing............my kids are truly blessed because of you!
Hunter had a wonderful time of course. He was so excited to pick out Fruity Pebbles for breakfast. I never buy those because man do they make a mess, once those things harden up they are a pain to get off the table. So kudos to Grammy for letting him buy those!! Maybe when I am a Grandma I will buy them..........LOL!

No comments: