Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Made My Day...

Tonight I was driving home from Maddie's birthday party with the kids (Justin had to work late so he didn't join us). Hunter was sitting next to me in the passenger seat of the Nissan Maxima, better known as "Grey Thunder." Everyone was quiet in the car because it was past their bed times slightly and they were tired from playing at the party...........
Out of the blue, Hunter reached over and placed his hand on mine, leaned over and said,
"Thanks for such a great life mom!"
I'd have to say that was a wonderful way to end the day.......priceless!

1 comment:

Wiltbank Family said...

I hope that you don't mind but a while back I was on Allison's blog and started a little blog hopping. I got on yours and read about your son rash on his leg. Just a few days after reading it my littlest one got almost the same rash. Her big brother even brought her to me and said mom Ella's skito bites hurt her. I realized they were not bug bites and pimple like blisters. I remember you saying you put collidal Silver on his rash. I tried it along with a few other things. When the weekend was over I took her into the Dr and they were impressed with how great it looked. I am not sure why I hopped onto your blog but so glad I did. Thanks! Sasha Wiltbank