Friday, September 30, 2011

The War Rages On

After 8 months at peace............ the popcorn war rages on!
So Logan's new bike we got him in July, got stolen from our front yard, along with my mountain bike from my ASU days. Can I just tell you how violated you feel having something stolen from your house or at least I did!!! Logan was sure upset when he found out about his bike. He just loves to ride bikes! Any way on with the story....
So Wendy calls me one day and says she put a new tire on Ryker's old bike if I want to let Logan use it until I can get him a new bike. I say sure............she says she'll just leave it outside the front door sometime that day. I didn't think anything of that conversation.
That is until the UPS man is at the door with a package and says, "nice bike!"
Hilarious! Seeing Wendy's popcorn (because it truly is hers), as a tire on that bike just made my day and I am pretty sure it made the UPS mans day too! I am sure he already knew Pima people are crazy.....ha, ha.... So the creativity juices need to start flowing people!

No comments: