Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Who Knew?

That a bottle of dish soap, sprinklers and a trampoline could cause this much excitement? My sweet friend, Mary Biggs, is about to have her 4th boy and we all know how those last days of pregnancy feel. So I invited her three boys over for the afternoon/evening to give her a much needed break. She is a wonderful friend and always so good to let my boys venture over to her house.
Kiersten had been wanting to turn the sprinklers on the trampoline.......so we decided to add a little more fun by getting out the dish soap.

Boy Oh Boy did these kids have FUN!

We also somehow got Taylor Allen added in to the crowd as well. He probably heard the fun and just came on down.........the neighborhood knows my doors are always open! Not sure how I will feed all these boys when they are teenagers :)

They spend hours off and on enjoying the slippery trampoline! It was so fun to watch them!

Zac, the youngest Bigg's brother, (until baby boy comes) decided it would be safer if he hung out with me. And so he got more snacks then the other kids, got the toys all to himself.........pretty smart boy if you ask me. We are so glad the Biggs family were able to stay in our neighborhood! We sure love and enjoy them!

No comments: