Friday, October 7, 2016

Graham County Fair Time

It's fair time again....


Ella was pretty excited about the parade...



She got a cotton candy beard and everything!  Too cute!!
Ella doesn't know a stranger, she kept sitting on the indian ladies lap, who was sitting next to us.  I think the indian lady got quite the kick out of it because she kept smiling and giggling.

All the other kids were on floats in the parade, so it was just Ella and I enjoying the parade together.  Well and Ella's indian friend...hehehe!


I wish I would have taken more pictures of my kids performing but I didn't.  This is a picture of all the company dancers prior to the performance.  I love that before they perform they always get a pep talk from their teachers and they say a prayer together!  What a great tradition!  We love our dance family!



After the kids performed at the fair for dance we hit the rides.  Kind of sad that 3 of our kids are old enough to go off with friends while at the fair.  So glad I still have two littles left that need to stick by mom and dad.



Although Ella was pretty ticked that she couldn't go on the scary rides!!!  She kept telling me, "Mom I can do it!  I not scared!  Okay?"
Seriously she wanted to go on the Zipper, the Ring of Fire and the huge Swings.  And I am pretty sure if the workers at the fair would have let her, she would have.  And most likely she would have LOVE the scary rides.  I tell ya..... she is a WILD CHILD!



Enjoyed a ride on the Fairest Wheel with my love.  We might have event kissed while on it.  Much to the dismay of Mr. Grant!!  Justin often doesn't join me in taking the kids to the fair, so I was pretty happy to have him by my side tonight!



He was not impressed with our kissing.  Hahaha!



The older kids all had a great time with their friends and I believe Hunter spent $20 on Dave's Lemonade!  It is seriously some good lemonade so I understood why he would spend that much on it.  Plus Hunter hasn't drank any soda for 2 1/2 YEARS PEOPLE.  So when he wants to drink something other than his usual water I am okay with it!!!
Fun county fair!  Sure love this time of year and this sweet family of mine!




No comments: