Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Last Beach Day

It was a chilly overcast day but that did not stop us from enjoying the beach!


I sure love this family of mine!


Our boys could careless that the water was freezing and that the sun wasn't even out to warm you up. They spent hours boogie boarding and then riding their scooters up and down the boardwalk.  I was cold just watching them out in the water.  I might have spent my day relaxing with a sweat shirt on....hehehe.


Ella got buried and was pretty happy about it!


A guy walking by gave the boy each a sand dollar.  Stacy said she had never seen sand dollars on Pacific Beach.


Ella loved collecting seashells!!!


That night Justin and I got the kids settled at the condo and then went out the dinner and stopped for dessert at a place called "CREAM."


You pick cookies and then pick you ice cream....


Then add a topping like almonds and enjoy!  Yummy!!  It was seriously so good!  I cookies were perfectly cooked.  It was a fun way to end the trip.  Stacy was tired and needed to get started cleaning up their condo so it was just Justin and I.  Kind of nice to go on a short little date while on a family trip.  The trip was really fun and were are so grateful that the Harmon's invited us to join them!

No comments: