Sunday, October 23, 2016

My Favorite Sunday of the Year

The primary program is my most favorite Sunday of the year!  This was the first time in several years that I haven't been a part of the program either as a teacher or as the primary chorister.  It felt a little strange to not be up there on the stage with my primary kiddos!


Logan and Mr. Grant rocked their program!

Logan memorized Genesis 1:26-27 and said it perfectly.  Grant told his favorite scripture story about the 2,000 stripling warriors.  It was about 5 sentences and he said them perfectly!  I was so proud of them.  I just love this Sunday because nothing bring the spirit faster than primary children sharing their testimonies through beautiful songs!  Our ward does a great job of finding really powerful songs to add to the program.
I cried like 6 times during the program.  I just love these primary kids and the spirit was strong.  Kiersten even leaned over to me and said, "Wow, the primary kids singing really brings the spirit!"  So true!
It was a beautiful sacrament meeting!

No comments: