Tuesday, October 25, 2016

I am Awaiting Good News.


Just tonight I finished the application process for graduate school.  Statement of Purpose written, edited and rewritten.  Letter of Intent written, edited and rewritten.  Whew!  Those were my last two things needed and they are DONE!  Yeah.....feeling good!  Everything is submitted now I wait and see if I get in.  Fingers crossed!



I am hopeful that I will get in to the Master of Arts in Professional Counseling program at Liberty University Online.  It is a University out of Virginia but most of the classes are offered online.  There will be 3 separate week long intensives through out the program that will require me to actually go to the campus in Virginia.



I am nervous, excited, hopeful, and a little scared.  Just a slew of emotions as I await the news.  Say a prayer that I get accepted!!!

No comments: