Sunday, October 2, 2016

More of Nashville


We finished off the trip in Nashville with a Shenandoah concert at the Grand Ole Opry. 


When you travel to Nashville you almost feel like you have to go to the Grand Ole Opry right?!?



We are a pretty good looking group right here!
These people are the best!  So much fun to travel with them!




The Grand Ole Opry was a lot different then I had imagined.  The artist you think you are going to see only plays two songs.  So much for listening to Shenandoah for 2 hours on our drive over to Phoenix to catch our flight...haha!  
You then watch and listen to about 13 performers that you have no idea who they are...lol!  It was fun, but just not what we expected.  Still cool to go to once.  Not sure it's something I would want to go to again.  I'd rather go to a concert of an artist I know and like.
It is live and on the air right then so it's cool to watch how they run things.


We all agree we need to go to a fun country concern still to make up for what we thought we were going to get at the Opry.  I see a fun little weekend in our future!

The next morning before our flight home we took a ride on the General Jackson showboat.  We enjoyed brunch and a show.  The music was great!  It was cool to cruise down the river and see some of the sights of Nashville!


We had one last stop before the airport.  We stopped at the Boswell Harley Davidson Motor Cycle shop.  Pretty cool and I picked up some awesome souvenirs for the kids and my dad.
We were sad to see the time go so fast on this trip but I don't think my waste line could handle much more fun!  hahaha!

No comments: