Friday, October 14, 2016

Grammies Halloween Party

It's that time of year again and Grammie threw another great Halloween/Her Own Birthday Party!!


Dressed up as Finding Nemo theme this year.


What a cute family Melissa and Chris have!  Don't they look awesome in their Star Wars costumes!


Love Mani and Spencer as a Hunter and his Doe!  Can't believe they will be moving to Reno soon.  I will miss my visits with Mani so much!  I sure love her!


Can you believe we were granted the privilege of having Kim Kardashian and Kanye West at Grammies party.  And Kim brought along her surgeons and everything....hahaha.
We all died laughing seeing Brian as a black man.  He played the part well........and of course Tif makes the perfect Kim.  But Tif is way prettier than Kim is!


Clown circus theme party!
So funny that on the year when "the clowns" are terrorizing the U.S., mom picks to be clowns.  It was pretty funny coincident.  


So glad Grandma B was able to come down.  It is always wonderful to get to see her and visit with her.  She is a woman I admire so much and every time I talk to her it just makes me lover her more and more.  She is the perfect grandma in my eyes!


What AMAZING grandparents my kids get to have!!!
These two really set the bar high for what grandparents should be like.


Kristen is so sweet and she always has extra kids in tote!


Instead of a haunted house, this year Christi hired a magician to come.  


He did a fabulous job!  This is Grant getting to help with a magic trick.


All the kids with the magician.


Amy's family looked cool as stick people!
It was funny when they would dance in the dark.


Always got to have a picture with Grammie and Grampie!


Here are the two Players and their Mario characters.  Love it!


The kids love the games at Grammies party.  Hunter was so excited to get to help run a game this year.  After the party he said, "That was so awesome.  I actually feel like I helped out grammie tonight!"


Love this sister-in-law of mine.  She is so amazing.........she works, she does such fun and creative things with her kids, she supports her husband in all his hobbies, she is always there to give a listening ear or a word of advice.  So blessed to have her in my life!


And this little guy is just a heart breaker!!!
Oh how I love this little Maverick!


See this is proof we have a fun mom!!!!


It was a fun, fun party!


Kaely and I had a great time blowing up the balloons for the kids!  Good times!


What kind of person buys everyone else a gift for their own birthday party you might ask?!?  Well an amazing one that's who.  And I am lucky enough to get to call her Mom!
She is a great mother in law!
Happy birthday Mom!!!

No comments: