Monday, October 24, 2016

OH CRAP!

Literally it was crap!
It's no secret that Ella's favorite thing to do is pretend to be a puppy.  She does it all day long!  It is generally very cute and funny.  Tonight she came in from playing in the backyard.  She was naked and super excited!
She was shouting, ""Mommy I poop outside like a puppy!"  Like it was some big accomplishment.  I ask her to show me where and this is what find.


Yep indeed she did poop and pee outside just like a puppy!  HAHAHAHA!


She is going to kill me when she gets older and sees this in our family book but I had to post it!  Ella was so excited that I couldn't be mad but we did have a little talk about not pooping and peeing outside again.
It was pretty funny this time.  It won't be so funny if it becomes a habit.  Can you imagine her at the park.....dropping her pants and pooping.  LOL!

No comments: