Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Easter Bunny Found Us @ the Hotel!

We were a little worried that the Easter Bunny might not find us at the hotel, but he did! Logan was very happy with his mitt and ball.
He especially LOVED the dinosaur eggs that he got.
Hunter loved his sports eggs.
Aren't they so cute in their new swimsuits!
All the cousins had a great time swimming in the freezing cold water. I remember as a kid not caring how cold the water was in our pool. I don't know what happens to you as an adult but you defiantly loose that ability to want to get in freezing cold water to swim.
The kids were crazy and would go from the freezing pool to the extremely hot hot tub. I could barely sit half way in the hot tub it was so HOT! And I am a Hot Tub Queen!
Logan, Doyle and Hunter.............such handsome guys!
Logan never stopped shaking from the cold even when in the pool. I got him this life vest at Target and it is awesome! He can still put his face in and use his arms and legs the correct way to swim and it keeps him up enough to not choke on water, unlike the arm floaties, Being a swim teacher for 7 years I hate the arm floaties because a kid can't learn the right way to swim with them on. For two year olds they are great that's about it in my opinion. I am always wanting to make sure my kids know the "right way" to swim because Justin totally doesn't. He can swim and not drown but it's not a pretty sight when he "swims a lap." Even he wishes he knew how to swim better.
Hunter posed so cute when I asked to take his picture. I love little kids in goggles!
Cambry and the swimming snark that Hunter got before our trip. The kids all had fun swimming after and away from the shark.
Kiersten, Cambry, Logan and Kaely
Logan looked so big swimming with his goggles and new vest on.
See how nice this vest is so Logan can still put his face in and use his arms to swim. Logan will probably be swimming without the vest by the end of the summer! He is such a fish!
This is Doyle and his cute goggles. What a stud!
I think the goggles actually made it harder for Logan to see but he liked them.
Hunter and his shark that he was so proud of.

No comments: