Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Photo Shoot with Maddie & Maliya

I had such a great time shoot these pics of my sister-in-law, Kristen's, girls. They are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! In this pic I am teasing Maliya that she has a "boyfriend!" All I can say is watch out Matt and Kristen and good luck!
Look At Those Eyes.............To Die For! Maliya is fun and easy to photography because she has a playful personality (plus I can easily bribe her with candy, works for most kids) but on top of that she is naturally photogenic. That quality makes my job a whole lot easier! Thanks Maliya for being so fun! Love You!
Now here is an ANGEL if I've ever seen one! Maddie was great to photograph. She has a beautiful smile and lovable rolls. I just want to keep her!
I love Maddie's petite features that stand out in this pic. Her little button nose, cute lips, squeezable cheeks..............the double chin and her little hands that look like they have been plopped on her arms (she has no wrists) and just too cute!
Everyone needs a good naked tub baby pic I think!
Maddie made a cute cotton tail!
I love the mirror pics of babies and so do they. Most all babies love to see their reflection!
Love The TuTu..............
Toes and Hands on babies and kids are just too cute!
Thanks Maddie and Maliya for coming to my studio and letting me photograph you. I had a fun time. Love you both so much! Let's do it again real soon.
P.S. Kristen the flower bonnet and bloomer set came in and the new backdrop should be here this week!!! Looks like another photo shoot in the near future!! :)

No comments: