Sunday, April 19, 2009

Precious Kiersten

Kiersten is just such a thoughtful and sweet daughter! On Thursday I had a big Activity with my activity day girls.................13 eight and nine year old. WOW........CRAZY! They are fun but completely wear me out. I didn't know girls could be so rowdy. I guess I am just so use to Kiersten. Kiersten isn't quiet old enough to be in activity days, not until August, but since I am the leader I let her come. It's one less kid I have to get a babysitter for. Thank You Mom! For this activity I took individual pictures of the girls in my studio and we made cute frames to put the pictures in. This is a Mother's Day gift the girls are surprising their Moms with. Well Kiersten had already made a frame because I needed to know how long it took and if the girls could do it without a whole lot of help. So during the actual activity Kiersten didn't have anything to do. She helped me with the pictures in the studio and then I thought she was up stairs with my assistant and the other girls watching them make their crafts. Nope, much to my surprise she had set the table for dinner (activity day was from 4:30-6:00) complete with glasses of water and napkins, then she laid out p.j.'s for Hunter, Logan and herself. I was so surprised and greatly appreciated her help! She said, "Mom I knew you would be tired after the girls left so I thought of all I could do to help out!" Kiersten is just so sweet and thoughtful! I guess that's why I want another girl, because Kiersten is such a good example and wonderful daughter! Thanks Kiersten for all you do and how helpful you are. I love you so very much!

4 comments:

anna said...

wow, lucky mom! What a great "firstborn"!

dezertgirlaz said...

She is so cute! When you guys came to Marla's class, she was so cute and just rested her arm on my lap like we were the best of buddies! I loved that!

Cori` said...

Hey I sure hope you remember me I was looking at someone’s blog and saw your name and decided to check it out and my mom wanted me to leave you a comment and tell you hi. Anyways that was such a sweet story about Kiersten. I just want to add to it and say that she really is a very sweet girl and I miss teaching her dance so much. She had a smile that would just brighten my day. I am so happy she is still dancing even if I am not her teacher. She has a real talent for it so I sure hope she keeps it up. Well you can check out my blog when ever and Tell Kiersten I say Hi.

Brant and Becky said...

Hey Becky, I was just blog hopping and I came across yours! You have the cutest little family! I had no idea your were pregnant again! How far along are you? Do you know what it is yet? Fun fun...Well im new that the blog-making world so you might have to teach me how to make it cute like yours!!