Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Parker's were in town............

My very fun cousin Alison Parker was down and we got to visit with each other at the park for a bit. It was so good to see her! She always makes me laugh and we have a great time together. Her husband Jake was a great sport and played with Hunter. Hunter just loved him!
Jake was quite the sport letting all the kids climb on him to swing
Jake was Hunter favorite kid to play with. Days later Hunter asked if he could play with Jake and I kept thinking he was talking about a friend in the ward. But no he meant Jake Parker. Hunter said, "No remember that big kid, Jkae from the Thatcher park!"
I think Logan had a little crush on Lucy! They played well together and had a great time.
Logan and Lucy were quite the pair!
Me and one of my favorite cousins Al. I just love her to pieces! It was great fun to see her and her family. I hope to make it back to Connecticut to see them soon!

No comments: