Thursday, April 30, 2009

You Know You're Pregnant When..............

You have cheese crisps for dinner..........but...........
You have these for dessert! The kids were way impressed with my creations. They were so excited to eat something that looked so fancy. Kiersten told me I should have my own restaurant! Why when I am pregnant dinner never sounds good but I could spend hours on a good dessert?
Hunter gave it two thumbs up!
Kiersten gave it one thumb up and a chocolate drizzled banana up!
Logan wasn't about to put down the dessert to give me his opinion. But from the looks of it I would say he is a two thumbs up as well!

4 comments:

Susan and Don said...

I'd say you're doing good to want dessert! They look yummy.

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

OK Becky, I am redeeming myself by leaving a comment. And I will be over shortly if you are going to make that dessert again!

Looks like you had fun on your cruise! Brandon and I did that same one in December. LOVED it! We LOVE any cruise though. Glad you got a mommy break. Those are important. Good to see you this weekend. Take care.

Lee Anne said...

I am not even pregnant and that is still my kind of dinner! I can't believe your kids are in a play. How cute is that! That girls trip doesn't sound to bad either. Looks like you guy's had a lot of fun. I am a little jealous. Glad you got some relaxing time in.

Sister Tori Johnson said...

Those strawberry banana skewers look so yummy!!! I think I will just have to make some soon! Thanks for the fun idea :)