Saturday, April 4, 2009

Home Depot Craft

So it's been awhile since we went to the Saturday Kids Craft @ Home Depot. So today we did! The kids were very excited and Logan is old enough to do his own project which made him oh so happy!
Kiersten did a wonderful job putting her bird house together. Man that girl can hammer!
Logan had a great time! He would jump up and down every time he hit the nail with the hammer. He also loved using the screw driver!
What a big boy!
Hunter was amazing at hammering! It was a cute project and I love that it's something that requires little help from mom and dad. We basically just got the nails started for them but then Kiersten and Hunter could do the rest by themselves. They love that sense of accomplishment just as much knowing they did it without much help.
Kiersten took this picture. Great job! Such cute brothers!
WOW the finished projects!!! The kids even got new aprons and a pin for completing their bird houses. They can't wait until next months project! Now I have it programed into my phone so I will remember to take them.

1 comment:

Tifani said...

let me know we'll come too!!! How fun, I didn't even know they did that sort of thing!!!