Monday, November 15, 2010

All School Play

This year the kids school put on a Fall All School Play........it was a pirate theme.
Logan was so sad to not actually be in the play but he wanted to dress like a pirate......eye patch and all! Hunter or should I say Captain Hunter to right of the center of this picture.
Mrs. Delane choose Hunter to be the Captain.....so we turned one of my suit coats into a Captain jacket. Thanks Grammy Boswell for all your help with the costume.........it turned out great!
I knew Hunter was the Captain but I had no idea he had a solo!
He sang so cute up there and I wish I had had closer seats to see him sing his solo.
That is Hunter to the right of the picture standing out from the rest of his class singing his solo.
Hunter with his serious pirate face but he did give me a little wave.
Kendall, Hunter's good friend was Christopher Columbus. He was pretty upset about the costume.......as one would imagine. He never looked happy the whole time he was out there.
Captain Hunter singing his heart out!
The scenery was well done! Mrs. Delane is always impressive.
Kiersten on the left.
Kiersten was excited to have a speaking part. Her line was, "Hey Look at my BOOTY!"
When she first told me that, I told her she was NOT going to say that.......
But indeed that was her line....BOOTY meaning treasure!
She was so embarrassed!
What a cute pirate Kiersten was!
Our Amazing Music and Spanish teacher, Joyce Delane. How she does all that she does is beyond me.......but one thing is for sure..We Love Her!
Kiersten dancing with her class of pirates.
Kiersten was so happy to get to be the one to find the treasure! She is over in the corner uncovering the treasure chest.
Kiersten and Hunter both did such great jobs!
Thanks for being great kids!

No comments: