Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ha, Ha....

So I took Logan to the Dr. tonight and sure enough he has strep throat. Poor guy! When we got home the other kids were all asking what he had........Hunter felt really bad for Logan cause he had to get the bad shot. I asked Hunter to go get Logan clean p.j.'s and clean underwear.........he comes back gives me the p.j.'s and then tells Logan, "I have a surprise for you.......because you are sick with strep throat.....I am going to let you wear a pair of MY UNDERWEAR!" Hunter was seriously excited and thought that was such a kind act.
Logan gave this disgusting face and said in his sickly but sweet voice, "Oh o'tay........but mom am I a'ppose a be excited 'bout that?"
It was so funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you seriously have the funniest kids. . wish i was closer to hang out with them and just listen. .