Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I have a "Good Heart" now!

We keep telling Logan things like.........
"When you turn 5 you can't whine anymore!"
"When you have your birthday you can't fight anymore cause you'll be a big boy!"
"When you turn 5 no more throwing fits!"
And on and on...
Not that any of this helps but we keep trying to convince Logan that once he turns 5 something magical happens and he'll behave perfectly.
Yesterday Logan runs in the house saying "Mom feel my heart...feel my heart!"
So I felt his chest.
He said, "Can you feel it Mom? I have a GOOD HEART now!"
You could see the excitement in his 4 year old eyes!
I asked him what happened.
He told me that Ryker had hit him and that he didn't hit Ryker back......
he just told Ryker that we don't hit.
He said, "I must got my GOOD HEART now because I am almost 5!"
I was so proud of him.
He was so happy that he has a GOOD HEART now.......I have to say Logie Bear......
YOU HAVE ALWAYS, ALWAYS had a "GOOD HEART!"

2 comments:

Kamala Crockett said...

Oh your kids are so dang cute and the things they say are hilarious! I hope Gunnar will be cute and hilarious too! What are your tricks?

BiggsFamily said...

Ha ha ha, I just seriously love that kid!! Thanks for sharing all the FUNNY things he says!!