Sunday, November 14, 2010

Loving Life

So I finally made the difficult decision to take a break from my photography business!
It hasn't been easy to know what would be best for me and my sweet little family. I kept going back and forth, but every small photo shoot I did while I was trying to make up my mind seemed to get in the way of what I wanted most............being the best mom I could (which isn't always that good of a mom some days). I got so busy with all the photo shoots, which I LOVED! But it took a tole on Justin and the whole family in the same breath.
So for now I am just taking pictures for family.........mostly my own kiddos, which is why I got into the business in the first place.
There will be plenty of years for Cluff Portraits, when the kids are bigger! For now photography is my hobby and being Wife and Mom are my full time jobs!
And I have to say I AM LOVING IT!
I can't believe how busy running your own business is............plus having a husband who is running a family business as well.
I am loving spending more time actually playing with the kids, taking them to do fun things, spending more time at their school..........oh yeah I am the PTO President Now!
So life is still BUSY as ever, but I am loving life!
Just wish I could slow life down...........take more time to visit old friends............spend more time having fun with new friends...........wish I could kidnap my kids from the world for a few years and just have fun with them.
I love being a mom.........it was my biggest dream as a kid and I can remember as a teenager reading my Patriarchal Blessing and crying every time when I got to the part about being a mother to wonderful spirit children.
Life is a journey...........Loving the Journey is the Key I Believe!

1 comment:

Missus Elle said...

Thats great that your going to take a break. I love your photography so I am glad I am in the family and can still see them still!
I wish you could have came to the reunion but I am coming in February with my mom so it will be way nice to see you!
Hope your family had a merry christmas and a happy new year!!