Sunday, September 20, 2015

Big Day for Hunter

Today was such a special day for Hunter, he received the Aaronic Priesthood!


I am so proud of Hunter and his worthiness to hold the priesthood and become a deacon.  He is so excited to be part of the scouting program and get to go on "real" camp outs.  He is also thrilled to start going to mutual on Wednesday nights.  
Hunter is such a great kid!  He has gotten so mature in the past couple of years and I love watching the process of him growing up.  Even though I'd love to go back to him being a baby and start all over again.  He is such a joy to our family!  We always tell him that he "is an old soul."  He can talk to any one regardless of their age.  I admire his ability to relate to people and to engage in long conversations with whom ever comes his way.
I look forward to seeing him grow and learn in the priesthood!
Love you son!

No comments: