Wednesday, September 30, 2015

St. Lucia

This was mine and Justin's most favorite island of the cruise!  It was the island with the most vegetation and the prettiest terrain.  I'd love to just go back to St. Lucia and rent a beach house for a week.


That is our cruise ship in the back ground.


Best travel buddies EVER!
We laughed so much today my side hurt.  We all went zip lining except Richard and Stacie.  They wanted to scuba dive another day.


Silliest guy out there!


So glad Tif could do this and that it didn't cause any back troubles for her!  


Justin LOVED zip lining.  I think we are going to need to zip line on every vacation we go on now!


Jungle friends.


We all give this excursion a big thumbs up!!!


They said sassy and we gave it to them!


These two can work a camera thats for sure!


Banana trees


We seriously had the best guides!  They were super fun and the best photographers for us!  This was such a wonderful day!  Zip lining through the rain forrest is the best!  I think we all felt like kids for the day and it was just what we all needed!  It refreshed my soul I can say that much!


See what I mean...... Both of these kids need a chaperone.  Hehehe.....


Okay maybe we do too!


And forget about these two...... they just need to get a room!


Lori talked me into zip lining this way.  Sure made you go really fast!  Our guides thought we were crazy!  Love every minute of it..........even if it did pinch a nerve in my back.  Nothing a tramadol from Tif couldn't fix.  So worth it!


Tif enjoying this zip for sure.


Justin was wild and crazy!  I loved seeing him like this!


Justin Reed showing us how it's done!  Him and Lori are professional zip liners!


St. Lucia was absolutely gorgeous! We decided to skip the dinner tonight so we could spend the evening watching the island as our ship hit the waves.  It was breath taking!  This island might also be my favorite because Justin bought me a beautiful one cart diamond ring while we were here.  He also bought me a pair of diamond hoop earrings.  I am so spoiled!  It made St. Lucia so special!
We matched and we didn't even plan it!  Sure love these ladies.  We missed Richard and Stacie today for sure.  
I can't express fully how grateful I am for this trip!



No comments: