Friday, September 4, 2015

I Am Loving Today

  I love today for many reasons. We are in the quaint town of Greer for the long weekend and I came back from my morning run to find these freshly picked wild flowers sitting on the counter. I love that Kiersten, my 14 year old was the one that picked them and arranged them for us all to enjoy!  I love that she was thoughtful enough to do that and I am really enjoying seeing them. 

It's a good day when, for one, you felt good enough to go for a morning run, two you made yourself go even at such high elevation that it took your lungs a good mile to slowly adjust and three, having this be your view as you rinse a few dishes. Yep it's a good day!

I love that for today, I get to cool down from my run on this cabins porch. Sitting in a rocking chair enjoying this gorgeous view and the sound of the Little Colorado River coming from just pass the tall pine tree in this picture.  

I love that I am getting to watch out over the meadow and see the cat tails dancing in the wind. Mostly I love that for a few days I get my family all to myself!!  Justin couldn't come up with us because of work but he should be here later today.  That will make my day even better when he gets here!  Gonna go enjoy my day! 


No comments: