Monday, September 21, 2015

How Did Grant Get to Be SIX?


I don't quite know how this happened but Mr. Grant turned SIX and I DON'T LIKE IT!


I want him to stay 5 FOREVER!
I loved him as a 5 year old so much and I don't like that he goes to school ALL DAY now :(


I mean look at this handsome guy......who would want him to be gone all day?
No this momma!
But he is loving school!  And day is mentions that he "has a headache" or "his tummy hurts" I quickly let him stay home, no questions asked!


Mr. Grant wanted a picture with all his favorite stuffed animals.  He was so excited to take this picture!  I let him arrange the animals and after looking at it he said it is the best picture he has ever taken!  LOL!  What a character!


Six Things I Love About Mr. Grant......

1.  I love his quick whit!  He can come up with comments so fast!
2.  I love his smile and laugh!
3.  I love how much he adores his siblings.  He really is a loving kid!
4.  I love seeing how much he LOVES tractors and quads!  Man this kid can sit and watch CKC workers ALL DAY LONG!  He would make a great foreman even at his age now.  
5.  I love his hugs and that he wants his mommy when he gets hurt.  I am going to miss that when he is out of this phase.
6.  I love how smart he is!  He learns things so fast and is always lecturing the other kids right along with me.  It is actually pretty funny!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. GRANT!!!
We Love You So Much!  

No comments: