Friday, July 15, 2016

A Good Day!

Today was a good day!


I took just Kiersten and we went to Mesa/Chandler for the day to do school shopping!  We both were slightly excited!



Did a lot of shopping and then stopped for lunch at The Cheesecake Factory.  Kiersten and I talked and talked!  It was wonderful!  She is an amazing girl!  She is Sophomore class President, so we talked about fun things they want to do throughout the year.  
She said, "I am going to make this year Epic!"



Strawberry lemonade was refreshing!



Kiersten and I love to share the Teriyaki Chicken and 



the Sweet Corn Tamala Cakes.



We got all the school shopping done for Kiersten, Hunter, Logan and Grant!  Today was a success!  Best part by far was getting this girl all to myself today!  I love her so much!  She is funny, beautiful, smart, mature, silly, has a heart of gold, she's understanding beyond her years and I get to call her my daughter.  Life is good!  She was freaked out that Justin is going to be mad when he sees all these bags....lol.  I reassured her that he knew what us school shopping for 4 kids was going to look like.
She kept saying, "I don't deserve so many clothes.  Some of these can be for my birthday."  I assured her that she deserved more then we could give her just by being who she is!  She really has a grateful spirit!  We jammed to music in the car, FaceTimed Aubrey, who is in Chicago, laughed and just had a fun day!

No comments: