Saturday, July 9, 2016

South Padre Island Fun

There were so many cool shark sculptures.  Aubrey would have loved it!


This one was our favorite!
At least once a day on this trip I felt like we were missing someone.  Several times I mentioned it to Justin.  I would tell him it almost seems to easy with just these 5 kids.  He told me, most people would think I was crazy for saying such a thing.  And that is probably true.  After thinking more about why I keep feeling like we are missing someone it makes complete sense.  For the past 2 years, we have always had an extra person living with us.  We had Silvio for 1 year, then Mona for 6 months and then Aubrey for 6 months.  No wonder I felt like someone was missing!





This is the largest permanent sandcastle in the world.


We will always remember South Padre Island!


Someone made a cool sandcastle and we took advantage of it.
How fun!


This is a ghost shrimp.  We found several much larger ones, but I forgot to get a picture of them.


We used these PVC pipe suckers to extract little ghost shrimp out our their holes.


Ella is a beach baby!  She doesn't even mind a splash of salt water in her face.


The great thing about the beach is all the fun wild life to find!


No comments: