Friday, July 22, 2016

Oh Ella


Kiersten, Hunter and Logan have all been at extreme dance camp this week.  They go at 8:00 in the morning and don't get done till 5:30.  It is such a long day of dancing.  On Friday us parents get to go see them perform the production numbers they have been learning all week.  The kids really like their dances and I enjoy hearing about their day at camp.  After watching them perform, I went and picked up Grant and Ella from my dad.  My mom works in the temple on Fridays.  My dad is pretty good about watching kids, even Ella, if he knows its for a short amount of time.
Once I picked them up, we went to El Charro for lunch and met the older kids there.


So much fun having a 2 year old at a busy restaurant I tell ya.  Of course Ella had her kitty swimsuit on.  And she insisted on showing it to everyone. 


She was super hungry and ate her lunch really well.  But once she was done, she was done!  She wanted to crawl on the ground like a kitty.  I was making her get up off the floor when she said, "mom you are making me mad!"
We all started laughing! Well all of us minus Ella!
Man can this girl express herself!

No comments: