Monday, January 5, 2009

Lazy River............the kids favorite spot!

The kids loved the lazy river, although they weren't so lazy in it. Kiersten and Hunter pretty much did laps around it. It was great to know that they can swim, so I didn't worry about them lapping me.
It was a full time job to keep up with Logan. He has no fear of water! Most of the time I just let him swim ahead of me and I just made sure he didn't get ran over by a tube. He had so much fun and I felt like I got a workout! Me and my boys! This is when we first we trying to keep Hunter's cast dry..................what a joke! We should have listened to Hunter from the beginning.
Kiersten swimming around the lazy river. I kept trying to tell the kids that they were suppose to be LAZY in the lazy river, but I couldn't convince them of that.
Justin is a great dad! The kids adore him. The boys loved hanging on Justin's legs.
So much fun! You can just see from this picture how much fun the kids had in the lazy river.
Justin and Logan getting a little water. Logan loved going under the water falls and I think Justin did too. This waterpark really makes you feel like a kid again. It was the refreshing break that I needed. I enjoyed acting like a kid, with my kids! Good Times!
So cute Logan and his Daddy!
You can just see the fun in Logan's face!
Kiersten jumping in the water at the wave pool. The wave pool was another favorite spot for our kids.
Man he's a handsome guy and what a fun personality!
My four kids.................that's more true a statement then I would like it to be. They are cute kids though so that's good.
Sweet Kiersten playing by the baby part. Kiersten was so brave this year and went on every water slide she was tall enough to go on. She loved them! It was so fun to go on the big rides with her. I felt like such a kid getting on the tube to go down the toilet bowl ride. I think I had a smile from ear to ear because it felt so good to feel and act like a kid for a moment. There is just something about a water slide that puts you right back to childhood. I loved it!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a fantastic time (except the whole broken arm part!) We went to one of those in New York last February and we all had the best time. You should come with us to that one next year! :)