Thursday, January 8, 2009

Trains @ North Park

I found out that there was a train exhibit at a mall in Dallas, which was 30 minutes away. So knowing how much Logan loves trains we decided to check it out one morning. It was well worth it. Plus we found a Panera Bread............YUMMY!
The kids had a great time seeing all the trains and little exhibits of towns, school, playgrounds. It was pretty impressive. And Logan was in heaven. It's so fun to see my kids excited. In fact I think Logan was beyond excited, he was thrilled!
There was so much detail to this exhibit. The kids loved finding little animals and things through out the exhibit.
Logan was crazy happy. I wish I would have video taped him.
Such cute boys! I feel so blessing to get to raise them. Challenging as it is, my kids are the joy and love of my life!
Hunter wanted a picture with his Dad. Hunter still wasn't using his arm at all, but he was a trooper through it all.
This was one of the kids favorite spots. They loved the fair scene and Kiersten said "Mom you got to blog that picture for sure!" I love Kiersten and I am so glad I have a girl to help balance out the rough boys in our house.

1 comment:

Tifani said...

That looks the coolest place Bec!!! I am glad you guys had fun Hey how bout posting some pics of your OTHER trip,(remember, the one without the kiddos) booya