Friday, January 9, 2009

Oh the drama..............

Logan was ballistic because his blueberry pancake on a stick was hot. He wanted it to be cold. He was crying hysterically, so I had to take a picture. He was so stickin' mad it was funny!
It was some serious drama and madness that continued until a nice time out and a cold blueberry pancake on a stick had a chance to take affect of Mr. Logan! "I NOT HAPPPPPY!" One of Logan's new things when he is upset is to yell, "I NOT HAPPPPPY!" It is actually pretty funny when he does it, so it makes it hard to discipline him. Plus it's great that he is verbalizing his feelings. I know grown men that still can't do that. It's pretty cute, sometimes Kiersten and Hunter try to make Logan mad just so he will yell, "I NOT HAPPPPY!" Then it was peace and happiness once again, well as close to that as our house ever gets. All this and it isn't even 7 a.m.. Take a deep breath, count to ten and remind yourself that you are the one that wanted to have kids! Now this is when I regret not putting in that Velcro room and having Velcro suits made for my kids so I could just throw them against the wall and call it some new type of "therapy!"

1 comment:

TheShumWAYS said...

This last picture looks so much like Doyle to me, WOW!