Friday, January 23, 2009

What a fun trip to the DUNES!

Justin and I sure enjoyed getting away to the dunes. Riding is quite the outlet for the both of us. And we both could use the time to destress and get rid of some built up frustrations. So it was great to have the chance to get away. We had a great trip with all the Harmon families! We enjoy doing stuff with Richard and Stacie and are always excited we they invite us to the dunes. It was a great trip..............no one got hurt, the quads ran good, the only problem was that the rear driverside tire of the rail fell off. Wouldn't you know it happened while I was driving it. Good thing we were only in first gear! It's always an adverture!
What a handsome guy!
Hunter picked out his own flag for the quad. Wouldn't you know it was a skull.
Logan was being cute in the chair and asked me to take his picture..............yea they are trained!
Of course the men had to watch the Cadinals game.............wouldn't want to miss it! This is Justin, Grumpy, and Richard hangin out watching the game. The rest of the crew is inside watching it. More than half of the gang had already headed back home. Kiersten and Megan taking a break from the quads to watch a movie. Kiersten really enjoyed playing playing volleyball with Kamala.
Hunter enjoying the great buy I found at Target. This Imaginex set use to be $40, but was on sale for $10. The kids love the Imaginex stuff and Kiersten thought we should get something for the boys we had left back at camp. Kiersten and I went into Yuma to have a date while the men waited for the game to start. We shopped, ate and enjoyed some girl time. Kiersten is great fun to shop with. Yes I have trained her well. I know it will come back to bite me in the butt when she is a teenager, but for now it is great fun!
Logan is such a fun boy. I just wish I could get him to stop screaming so much! Will I someday miss that? I actually don't think I will. I might miss the little fingerprints, but the screaming I am not to sure about.
Justin looks high and Logan looks happy! Like I said it was a great dunes trip.........LOL!
.

1 comment:

Tifani said...

How fun Bec. I am glad you guys enjoyed your trip!!!