Sunday, January 4, 2009

Scoops Kids Spa.......................yes, you read that right!

Let's just say this is a "sweet" place! Made me wish I was 12 or younger.
Kiersten was in heaven. She got a pedicure and got to pick out the bath fizzies and foot lotion, they were all ice cream scented. It was so stinkin' cute. Her smile says everything! She was as excited as she looks and more!
Kiersten was a good big sister and let Hunter hang out with her during her pedicure. Hunter defiantly kept the women entertained. They gave Kiersten a bowl of gourmet gummy worms, they even had smiley faces on them. Kiersten was nice and kept a few for Hunter. Hunter was suppose to stay with Justin in the waterpark, but he just knew he was missing out on some fun so he came to watch.
They even started giving Hunter the royal treatment as well. He really had that girl wrapped around his finger. She let him smell everything and gave him more gummy worms. He has a way with women already......................boy are we in trouble!
Kiersten went for a pink and blue pattern. She loved the spa and even said she didn't want to get back in the water the next day because she didn't want her nail polish to come off. I reassured her if it did we could just repaint them. She agreed that it wouldn't be worth sitting outside the pool all day. Kiersten is all girly and I love it! She might be my only girl I am realizing and I just want to get her girly clothes, shoes, hair bows, all of it! Kiersten makes me smile all the time. She has such a sweet, caring, fun personality!

No comments: