Sunday, July 25, 2010

"Fishin Bait"

Every time Logan finds a bug, frog, lizard etc...........he says, "I gonna use it for Fishin' Bait!"
He says it so dang cute in his little Logan accent. Today he came in with a frog. I was working on the computer and he was telling me he "caught a frog." He said it was "willy easy to catch." It took me a few minutes to look up but when I did.... it was easy to see why the frog was easy to catch! Nice petrified frog! Logan was so excited to go fishin' at the pond and use his frog for fishin' bait. Good thing I am not a person that gets scared by insects, bugs, frogs, lizards.......alive or dead ones. Hunter did a good job breaking me in with all that boy stuff and Logan is just trying to keep up with gross things. I asked Logan several times what he was going to use the frog for............just to hear him say......Fishin' Bait!

No comments: