Saturday, July 24, 2010

Popcorn War...........Part 4

So the Shupe's were out of town for a long weekend and asked Kiersten and Hunter to water and feed their animals. It required me going with them because they couldn't reach the lock for the rabbits. We had to switch out milk cartons full of frozen water each morning to help keep the rabbits cool. On the last morning I use the non-frozen milk carton....dried it out.........and fill it full of the popcorn. I then stuck it in the rabbits cage along with the frozen milk carton. I wrote Wendy a little message on the carton for Wendy!
Then at my surprise party Kiersten threw for me I got the wonderful popcorn back in my gift from the Shupe's.
It was soooo worth it though because it came with 10 gift certificates for 44 oz sodas from Pima Freeze.
Now it's back to the drawing board for me.......help me people......I need some creative ideas to give Wendy back the popcorn???

No comments: