Friday, July 2, 2010

Popcorn War.............Part 2

And so it continues........
With the help of Stewart, Wendy's husband, I got the popcorn in her suitcase. Her and the older girls were going to Disney Land for a week. We let them borrow our Yukon to take on the trip..............Jilberto, their car, seriously would not have made it (sorry Jilberto). So the popcorn traveled to California in Wendy's suitcase. She had a fun surprise a few days into her trip when she found it under some of her clothes. They returned the car nice and clean...........Wendy said her and the girls had a little gift for me but she left it in the front seat of my car. This was my surprise! It was so cute! The only bad part was that Hunter decided to have a little snack of popcorn...............YUCK! It is like 3 weeks old, has been on the ground and is gross! So now it was my turn..... It happens that the girls left a DVD in our car that I needed to get back to them..........and so this is my idea.... Justin made up this awesome jingle...........and I am mailing the popcorn, DVD and this cute card to Wendy! Thanks Al for the idea........you're the BEST! Justin always does an amazing job thinking of jingles........thanks sweetheart! Wendy will be surprised for sure! Everyone who knows about the popcorn war will stop and ask what's happened with the popcorn. It's just a fun war..........we are having a good time trying to think of fun ways to return the popcorn. So I need more ideas? and the Popcorn War continues...... Tune in for Part 3!

1 comment:

BiggsFamily said...

I love it!! you gals are so hilarious!! I will try and think of some ideas, we used to do this sort of thing in high school all the time and had so much fun with it!!