Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We SURE Missed Mac Attack!

My dearest friend Mackenzie Pryor was gone back to Chicago to visit her family for about a month this summer. We missed her so much! We got to watch Mija for J.P. several days but it just made us all miss Mac that much more. So I decided to make her a sign to show her how much we missed her.
My plan was to put it on her garage door, but the day she was coming home was stormy so I had to find a place inside her house for the sign............it was rather LARGE! So the only place it fit was in her bedroom. I was hoping it wouldn't creep her out............and it didn't. We were gone to the Cove in Sierra Vista the day she came home, but she sent me this picture below.... She said the sign made her cry. This is Mac and Mija posing by the sign. The kids and I had a fun time making the sign. I had some photography paper that had gotten too dirty to keep using as a background so that's how I got the HUGE paper. I was so excited to use it..............and glad it came in handy. Mac and JP both couldn't believe how big the sign was. So if you need a HUGE sign just give me a call I have more paper. We were all so happy to have Mac home. She lives at the end of our street and we just adore her! Love you Mac!

No comments: