Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Board Walk

It really was a relaxing vacation being able to stay right on the boardwalk.  We didn't have to load stuff up to go to the beach.  When Ella needed a nap we were right there.  We even let the kids go out and play on the beach and could watch them from the front patio of the house.  It was awesome!


What great kids these are!  They made great beach bums for sure!


Kiersten was so sweet and gave me a side braid to rock my beach look!
It's great having a teenage girl to help me with my style!


I am so grateful that Justin was able to get away with us for the week.  It was the day before we were leaving and he was telling me he wasn't sure if he could get away.  I have gone on plenty of trip with the kids by myself.  But this was one I was not willing to go on without him.  I expressed to him the anxiety I was having of taking 6 kids to the beach for the week by myself and he kindly agreed he would put us first and work second this time.  My heart was full of love and appreciation for him. He  did spend some time during the week working remotely from my laptop, taking lots of phone calls, emailing, helping workers back home finish a bid and much more.  I was understanding of him doing that and never mentioned a word to him about the time he spent working while on vacation.
I am thankful to be married to such a wonderful man!


The boys all spent the money they had earned on skateboards while in Cali.


Grant had such a good time riding his skateboard up and down the boardwalk.  Having so many people tell him how cute he looked doing it didn't hurt :)


I mean look at him he is pretty darn cute if you ask me!

No comments: