Thursday, October 16, 2014

La Jolla Tide Pools


Once again we knew it would be worth it to make it to the La Jolla Tide Pools because of our friends.


We didn't go at peak tide but it was still pretty cool.


Hunter was excited to see his named carved in the rocks.



Trying to avoid the crashing waves became a big part of the fun of the tide pools.


It was fun to explore the sea creatures left in the tide pools.


I think Silvio enjoyed the tide pools.


I love the adventure of a new place!


The waves crashing in sure made things even more exciting!


Ella was a big fan of getting her feet in.  Although she really wanted to get fully wet!


One small sea urchin.


Once the tide is coming back in it really starts to come up fast.


I'd say this one took the boys by surprise!


That's our happy beach baby!


How did I get so blessed to have book end girls.  I love that I got to start with a girl first and that I get to end with another girl.  I am truly blessed.  


It aint no easy task packing this cubby baby around I tell ya but I wouldn't change it for the world!


Justin's was the other name we found carved in the stone.
We enjoyed the tide pools even though we didn't see a lot of sea creatures.  We were hoping for some sea cucumbers, star fish, octopus or something.

No comments: